Refugees Welcome International is looking for a communication advisor
VACANCY: Communication Advisor
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Consultancy
PAY: € 6000 (gross)
LENGHT: from 15/11/18 to 30/05/2019
Refugees Welcome International, the European network founded in 2014 to provide refugees with the opportunity to live in flatshares with locals, is looking for a highly-skilled and motivated communication advisor with a long-standing experience in creating and managing communication campaigns on social issues at European level. Extensive knowledge about migration-related issues is also an asset.
The person will join the team working on the European project “Communication capacity building”, funded in the framework of the European Programme for Integration and Migration (EPIM). The aim of the project is to support the European network of Refugees Welcome International in developing a common communication strategy at a European level, through capacity building and tutoring activities. The candidate will be in charge of:
- Analyzing the communications environment and audience needs.
- Developing a communication strategy for the Refugees Welcome International Network: identifying key audiences, messages/narratives, channels and activities.
- Developing integrated media strategies (social media and digital communication).
- Working with internal communications team members and external consultants to develop communications tools.
- Providing training to communications team members.
Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required:
- Degree in mass communication, media studies, journalism, social or political sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in communications, information, public relations or related industry at European/international level.
- Extensive experience in developing and managing strategic communications campaigns on social issues.
- Extensive experience of providing communications advice in a highly political environment and on sensitive issues.
- Excellent command of English, (written, oral, comprehension) including highly developed drafting skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential), and experience of working with multimedia tools.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND CV ( IN ENGLISH) TO email@example.com
DEADLINE: TUESDAY 30TH OF OCTOBER 2018